The Dutch government has launched a consultation on legislation to ban nicotine pouches. The consultation ends on 16 January.
This is a simple consultation to respond to, and it is important that you do.
The European Commission has already signalled that it would like an EU wide ban on nicotine pouches. If individual member states, such as the Netherlands, ban pouches, an EU wide ban becomes far more likely.
ETHRA’s monthly roundup of news: Tobacco Excise Directive leaks - Snus survives EU interference - The Right Side of History - Irish age restriction, finally - Calling all consumers, upcoming public consultation - Cochrane evidence update - Country updates. Read on for more.
ETHRA’s monthly roundup of news: Belgium & Spain, experts weigh in - Prohibition fuelling black market - MEPs debate THR - SOVAPE survey - The substitution effect - The Manila Declaration 2022 - Country updates. Read on for more.
ETHRA’s monthly roundup of news: ETHRA & partners respond to NL flavour ban - Vaping in England evidence update - Policy paper supports tobacco harm reduction - Australia’s prescription only vapes is a spectacular policy failure - Country updates. Read on for more.
- The end of vaping in the Netherlands?
- ETHRA July news roundup
- EU seeks to ban flavours in heated tobacco products
- ETHRA June news roundup
- ETHRA May news roundup
- European Commission call for evidence
- ETHRA April news roundup
- ETHRA March news roundup
- ETHRA February news roundup
- EU recognises tobacco harm reduction with the adoption of the BECA report
- ETHRA attends European Commission meeting on new tobacco and nicotine products in tobacco control policies
- ETHRA January news roundup
- ETHRA December news roundup
- Tobacco Excise Directive Revision: What is it and how could it affect users of safer nicotine products
- BECA report adopted - Positives for THR overshadowed by the threat of a flavour ban
- ETHRA November news roundup
- The preservation of flavours is essential - ETHRA letter to BECA
- BECA draft report: second consideration of amendments
- ETHRA October news roundup
- ETHRA and partners write to the delegations of the European Parties to FCTC COP9