The ETHRA manifesto
- Access to harm reduction, including tobacco harm reduction, must be recognised as a human right.
- Consumers of safer nicotine products must be recognised as essential stakeholders in discussions of policy.
- Regulation for safer nicotine products must reflect the risks relative to the risks from smoking.
- Regulators must recognise that having a wide choice of products and flavours is key to the success of safer nicotine products in enabling people to stop smoking.
- Regulators must consider the harm to adults when considering measures intended to protect youth.
- Tax policy must take into account that high taxation of safer nicotine products deters smokers from switching.
We say #YesToTHR and the #ETHRA manifesto.
Read more: ETHRA MANIFESTOS